Friday, September 20, 2013

 Before




After
For this person, I took off all of the blemeshes that covered the cheek, smoothened out some wrinkles, and then I blurred the skin in general to make it seem a bit smoother. After that, there was a little bit of the face that looked a little "angular", so I smoothened that out a bit. Another change I made was the eye color. I changed it to a more greenish but ultimately brighter color to bring out the eyes just a bit more.

Before this unit, I had heard that photoshop artists had done a number on their models to make them look better before they put them on the front of magezines, but I didnt know it was THAT much work on them. Sometimes I think that too much photoshop is done to the person to make them look "pretty" it almost takes away from the original person and makes it too unbelievable, however there are also some people that look waaaaay better after they have been photoshopped. looking at current magezine photos, I can guess as to how much work they do on their models for that cover, but even though there may be techniques that I dont know how they did it, its still stunning just how much work goes into making someone look better.


No comments:

Post a Comment